How can I link my PayPal account?
To enable PayPal payments tracking, you will need to:
1) Set up Instant Payment Notifications (IPN) on your PayPal account.
2) Send us an email address you use for PayPal. .
Set Up Instant Payment Notification (IPN)
Log in to your PayPal account https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify, click "Choose IPN Settings" in Notification URL box enter http://xml.liveauctioneers.com/paypal/ipn click Save.
If this link does not work, please follow the following instructions:
1) Login to your PayPal account (www.PayPal.com).
2) Click on the "My Account" tab.
3) Click on the "Profile" link at the top right of the page.
4) Click on the "My Selling Tools" link in the small gray box on the left.
5) Under “Getting Paid and Managing My Risk”, find "Instant Payment Notifications", click “Update.”
6) Click the "Choose IPN Settings" button
7) Click "Choose IPN Settings"
8) Enter the following URL into the Notification URL field: http://xml.liveauctioneers.com/paypal/ipn
9) Click the "Receive IPN Messages (Enabled)" radio button.
10) Click "Save"
Send Us Your PayPal Email Address
Please e-mail us the email address you use for PayPal to email@example.com Please write “PayPal Email Address” in the subject.
PayPal payments will begin to show up as payments on the Invoices page as well as within the Bidder invoices themselves.