Bidder Communication Guidelines & Tips
- Communicating with bidders regarding conditions reports, shipping queries, approval inquiries, bid retractions, etc.
- Sending messages to multiple bidders in case of emergency or special circumstances, such as sale time updates.
- Directing bidders to LiveAuctioneers’ Support team if the bidder has inquiries related to the bidding platform.
- Including links, URLs, or language suggesting bidders place their bids directly with the auction house or through another platform.
- Sharing links or other connections to live chat systems.
- Engaging in advertising, marketing, or self-promotion.
Looking for more tips? Check out Tips for Communicating with Bidders.