Bidder Guidelines & Tips
Bidder Communication -
Please remember to be courteous, reply promptly, and keep in mind that some inquires will come from international bidders in different time zones, and sometimes in different languages.
- Communicating with bidders regarding conditions reports, shipping queries, approval inquiries, bid retractions, etc.
- Sending multiple emails asking for further information to vet a bidder before approval.
- Sending announcements to multiple registered bidders.
- Directing bidders to our Bidder Support team firstname.lastname@example.org if the bidder has inquiries related to bidding on our site.
- Including links, URLs, or language suggesting bidders place their bids directly with the auction house or through another platform.
- Sharing links or other connections to live chat systems.
- Engaging in advertising, marketing, or self-promotion.
Bidder Approval Guidelines -
- Research all bidders prior to approval.
- Authenticating bidders through Credit Card Validation
- Approving bidders automatically using Automatic Approval
- Approving bidders while clerking.
Looking for more tips check out our Tips for Managing and Approving Bidders article.