Viewing the Auction Transcript
The auction transcript is a detailed report/history that outlines the activity between the clerking console and online bidders.
You can locate the transcript:
- Login to your seller account
- Click Post Auction
- Go to the desired sale date
- Click on the Transcript tab
- The transcript will be listed in UTC time. UTC is 4 hours ahead of Eastern Time
- Use the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl]+[F] > type in the lot number(4 digit number 0001) to search for an item faster.
- The transcript is a full report from our auction servers. Here are some uncommon terms that you may see while reviewing the transcript:
- CSM - clerk sends message
- CONL - clerk opened next lot
- Auction opened/loaded in DB - Auction has been moved to the live auction server. This typically occurs 15-30 min before the start of the auction
- Bid Dropped - Bid is placed by an internet bidder but another bid was taken prior to the bidder
- Absentee - Bid was placed/won by an absentee bidder
- Internet/DesktopWeb - Bid was placed/won by a bidder on a non-mobile device
- Android/iPhone/MobileWeb - Bid was placed/won by a bidder on a mobile device/app.
- Handling bid... - Server message
- Bidder # - name given to any internet bidder that places a bid. NOTE: these numbers are not representative of the paddle number and vary from sale to sale and are assigned at random.
- CXAV - Clerk stopped A/V Feed
- yellow|rs - yellow rounded square described the visual representation of the message box