Getting Started with LiveAuctioneers
Taking Your First Steps With LiveAuctioneers-
- If you’re new to LiveAuctioneers, take some time to get to know us
- Review our policies to make sure that selling on LiveAuctioneers is right for you and your business
- Enroll in Live.Payments to accept payments seamlessly for your first auction
- Check out more My Auctioneer Account articles here
Create Your First Auction -
- Sign in to your new Seller account by finding the Auctioneer Sign In link at the bottom of LiveAuctioneers.com
- Follow the steps in our How to Set Up an Auction article
- If you need help creating your Catalog Spreadsheet, you can download a template from here.
- Market your sale by choosing Cover Lots or a featured lots package
- Proof and Preview your sale for last-minute edits before you publish it. (Remember once it is published some features cannot be edited)
Once Your Auction Is Published -
- Learn how to approve bidders for your sale
- Communicate with bidders from our platforms messaging system
- Get ready for auction day with these last-minute checks
Marketing, Branding, and Promotion -
- Make sure you’re optimizing your auction for LiveAuctioneers Search.
- Link your upcoming auction to Facebook and Twitter
- Consider running an ad campaign with our great selection of display advertising and email marketing options. Contact your Account Manager to book a space on the calendar today. They fill up fast!