Downloading a Report of Your Paid Invoices
Auction houses can download a spreadsheet of all invoice payments collected through LiveAuctioneers.
Exporting Invoice Payments for Live.Payments
- On your Seller Dashboard, click on the Payments tab.
- Navigate to the Reporting tab.
- Set the time range of transactions you'd like to export. You can also filter exports by a search for bidder name, catalog ID, or invoice ID.
- Under the Payments section, click Download CSV to export.
Exporting Invoice Payments for LiveAuctioneers Payments (legacy)
- On your Seller Dashboard, navigate to an auction, then click the EOA tab.
- Click Full Report to export a CSV containing invoice information, including sales tax.
With this approach, note that sales tax amounts for unpaid invoices are not final until the invoice is marked paid.