To improve the safety and security of your LiveAuctioneers seller account, we have made updates to how your staff permissions and passwords are managed.
PIN-based login functionality for staff member accounts has been disabled and all users will be required to log-in with a username and password.
If you are a system administrator, you can initiate password reset emails for your active staff member accounts by following these steps:
A) View All Staff Members
- Log into your seller dashboard
- Go to Billing & Account > Staff > View List of Staff Members
B) Staff Login
- LiveAuctioneers.com > Auctioneer Sign in
- Login with the Staff username (located in step 'A' or within password reset email in step 'C')
- Enter staff password (step 'C') to login. (note: it is no longer required to use/share the main account password with staff members)
- Enter Staff PIN
C) Reset Passwords for Active Staff Accounts
- For active staff accounts, reset passwords by clicking Details > Reset Password
- A password reset email will be sent to the respective staff member
- Encourage your staff to create a secure password as soon as possible
D) Delete Inactive Staff Accounts
- For inactive staff accounts, delete by clicking Details > Delete
Alternatively, your staff can reset their password at: https://partners.liveauctioneers.com/forgot
If you experience any issues and/or have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.