How to Live Stream your Auction
Maximize the live auction energy and increase bidder engagement with a simplified live stream setup
Engage your online audience and drive more bids by streaming your auction on LiveAuctioneers - it’s FREE.
No special equipment or software is necessary to live-stream on LiveAuctioneers. All you need is a supported computer or mobile device, a wi-fi connection and a stable surface or tripod to live-stream your auction.
On the Day of the auction...
- Access the Upcoming Catalogs page from the device of your choice
- Login to your LA account
- Find the catalog for the auction
- Select the red video button and begin your broadcast
Ready To Broadcast?
- Make sure your device has...
- iOS 11 or greater for Apple devices
- Android 8 or later with a Qualcomm or Samsung Exynos processor for Android devices and Chrome 65 or higher
- At least 2 Mbps upload for video resolutions of 640x480
- At least 3 Mbps upload for video resolutions of 1280x720
- For PC, access using Chrome. For Mac, access using Chrome or Safari. Be sure to have a reliable network connection and sufficient upload bandwidth
- Using the device you selected for streaming, access your Upcoming Catalogs page. Find your next live auction with video
- When you are ready, select the red icon to begin your stream. Prior to your auction's start time, this can be used to test out your setup and will not broadcast
What is the recommended webcam for my auction?
- We recommend capturing video using a webcam, compatible mobile device, or computer
- A webcam on a tripod with an external microphone is recommended to guarantee picture and sound quality
- A webcam we like is the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling, and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam on Amazon or the Logitech BRIO on Amazon
- A DSLR or cameras from Canon, GoPro, Nikon, Sony, and Panasonic can be used with a Cam Link (i.e. this from Corsair).