Live Auction Date/Time Change
NOTE: This tool does NOT apply to Timed Sales. If your auction has not been published please go to the How can I change the date or time to my auction? article for further instructions.
- Once logged in, click 'Live Auction' button
- Select the title of the auction you wish change
- Go to 'LiveConsole' tab
- Click the 'Change Time' link located next to the start time of the sale
- You can then edit the time and date of the auction. Click SAVE Time Zones will be automatically detected and changes will update within 5 minutes
Things to Remember:
- Not available fore Timed/automated sales
- Time edits can only be made up to 10 minutes before the start of an auction
- We currently do not notify users of last minute time changes so it is advised to email bidders directly. Communicating with bidders
- If you have any marketing scheduled with your auction be sure to notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in order to make any possible adjustments.