Getting started with LivePayments
Getting started with LivePayments is easy. Follow the steps below to set up your account and start accepting payments:
Getting Setup with LivePayments
- Complete the application form which can be obtained from your respective Account Manager. Please have the following documents and information available for your application. Once submitted, your application will be reviewed.
- LiveAuctioneers HouseID
- LiveAuctioneers URL
- EIN Number (for the business or entity)
- Social Security Number (of the owner or majority shareholder)
- If approved, you’ll be notified via email and LivePayments can be enabled for your next auction.
- Want to know more about LivePayments check out our FAQ
Setting Up Your First LivePayments Auction
- Follow the steps in our How to Set Up an Auction article and be sure pay attention to step #4 (Payment Options)
- Enable LivePayments in your Next Auction
- If you want to collect payment faster, LiveAuctioneers offers AutoPay (payment collection 72-hours after invoicing) or Instant Autopay (payment collection minutes after invoicing).
- We also offer alternate forms of payment via ACH (e-check) or Zip (buy now, pay later)
- Speak to your account managers about our High Risk Processing if your catalog contains any sensitive items such as Firearms & Ammunition, alcohol, sexually explicit items, or similar.
- If you need help creating your Catalog Spreadsheet, you can download a template from here.
- Make sure to flag any firearms or ammunitions produced after 1898 using the Is Firearm column in your spreadsheet.
Before you Publish Your Auction
- Want to get your disbursements faster, consider enabling Next Day Transfers
- Be sure to review our Guidelines & Best Practices in order to make check out a smooth and easy process for you and your buyers
Once Your Auction Is Published
- Learn how to approve bidders for your sale and Automate the process using our automation tools
- We also have tools such as setting bid limits for bidders
- Consider joining our Bidder Guarantee Program(BGP)
- Communicate with bidders from our platforms messaging system
- Get ready for auction day with these last-minute checks
Congratulations Your Sale Is Complete
- Lets get ready to Invoice your winning bidders
- Need to send Invoices to bidders alternate email address? click here
- Need a post sale adjustment? Need to remove items from your EOA? or provide a Refund to a bidder?
- Looking to download a report of your paid invoices or a report of your disbursements
- View your post-sale statistics for performance trends and analysis.
- Check out more Post-Auction articles here.